Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Euphorbia graminea













A good friend of mine who owns a large garden was telling me about Euphorbia graminea or Diamond Frost or in German Zauberschnee. She said to me that it is a a plant which apart from water and some fertiliser needs no attention at all. It blooms from April till the first frost, no deadheading is necessary and it grows in hot places as well as in shady spots. I bought four pots on the market yesterday morning and I will plant them into larger flower pots. 
Hereafter I show you some ideas for planting which I found in the web:




by
 What are you waiting for?

♥ Emilie's daughter ♥ 

pics by me and the web 

7 comments:

  1. Hübsche Pflanzen!
    So go on planting!

    :-))

    Schöne Woche noch!
    ♥ Franka

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Christa - love the common name Diamond Frost - I am not familiar with that particular euphorbia plant. That wreath is wonderful, I would love to know how they created it♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely plants and very interesting. I've write it down. Have a great day.

    Hugs
    Elna

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am waiting for the flowers of summer--snapdragons, stock, delphiniums...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have quite a few euphorbias in the garden but have never seen this one. I have never thought of putting them in containers. This one looks a real winner, I will have to look out for it!
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I already have it growing in the back garden in a pot so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have those!!!!You don't realize how they smell....It's like heaven!!!xx

    ReplyDelete