Thursday, August 23, 2012

A quick post...




Just a quick post today - I am off meeting a friend this morning and chat over coffee in a pretty garden café.

A perfect way to start into this Thursday, don't you think?

Happy day!

♥  Emilie's daughter ♥ 

PS. The giveaway is still on. Participate!

pic via me 
(coffee shop in Wicklow, Ireland)



11 comments:

  1. Its looks a perfect place to have coffee.
    Have a wonderful morning.
    I love the decoration on the tables.
    val xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favourite occupation - meeting a friend for coffee in a pretty café - what a lovely spot!
    http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That lovely photo makes me want to call a friend and meet for morning coffee. Thanks for the idea. Have a wonderful day . . . you're off to a great start. Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Friends, coffee and a pretty location? One of the best ways to start the day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope that you had a great Thursday Christa.

    I love coffee dates!

    Have a great weekend.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Christa
    A beautiful way to start a day with a friend

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. One of my favourite things is to catch up with my girls friends over coffee, but tonight we are going out for drinks i hope not to many.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi i'm nominating you for a award tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete