Friday, December 20, 2013

Beginning of December...



























At the beginning of December I was getting ready for Christmas. All was in order! Now with all the X-mas preparations coming to an end - it looks like the last photo!
It is all fun and very exciting!

Much love,

Emilie's daughter 

via me

12 comments:

  1. Good Morning, your apartment is so bright and pretty. Your decorations look beautiful! Have a happy weekend!

    Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Beautiful and cozy, cozy, cozy!!!

    Marina

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful decorations. You've created a very special space.
    Now it's time to sit back and enjoy your work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Υοur dining room is gorgeous and stylish! I love all its details. Wish you a wonderful Christmas Christa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So ein Weihnachtsvorbereitungstisch gehört einfach zu den Festvorbereitungen!

    Schönen 4. Advent!

    ♥
    Franka

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's what my back room looks like.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks like a full table.

    Greetings,
    Filip

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know that feeling too. I have spent the whole day baking and my house is now back in order! The last weeks before Christmas always fly by!
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Christa, your decorations look beautiful!What a lovely living room!!!So stylish!!!
    Wish you Merry Christmas to you and your family!!Enjoy your holidays!!
    Dimi...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your home always looks so beautiful and tranquil Christa - hope you have a lovely family Christmas holiday. Thank you for the very kind comments you have made on my blog - I too am also very pleased that I found your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your home looks absolutely beautiful, and very well organised! Mine is chaotic at the moment with work surfaces awash with Christmas activities. I hope to be ready in time!

    ReplyDelete