Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sunday lunches








I love to go out on Sunday at noon to have lunch in a nice restaurant and then stay there eat and talk till late in the afternoon. I have discovered these pictures in the web and it made me want to have a Sunday roast somewhere. Unfortunately our plans are different today... no roast in sight... Still there are many Sundays to come and in compensation I will look at the animating atmosphere on these images. By the way the restaurant is called Sitka and Spruce and it is located in Seattle, WA. I recommend to click on the link to study their menu card and wines or just enjoy the pictures.   

I hope you have a soulwarming menu today - 
please do not forget to think of me! Thank you!

Emilie's daughter

pictures via remodelista

No comments:

Post a Comment