Monday, April 25, 2011

Our new friends!






Hubby and I are walking from Berne to Vevey (Lake Geneva) during this prolonged weekend! This means about 100 km walking in three days. I have taken many pictures on this walk! Here I just show you five! There are so many cows on our way. We often talk to them and I tell you they are very interested in our stories. Sometimes they moo as if they understand!
 When we met the sheeps we were really laughing our heads off! They live in caravans. When we passed by the were greeting us with bleating and we thought what a fancy life they live!

I'll show you more pictures another day. Meanwhile I hope you have got the chance to walk and discover your surroundings! Keep your eyes open - there are many funny and interesting and stunning things around you!

Happy day!

Emilie's daughter


pictures via me


No comments:

Post a Comment