Sunday, May 1, 2011

Sorry...

I am sorry to bother you again with the Royal Wedding. I promise it is the last time! I have to show you Catherine's wedding bouquet though. When I saw it it attracted me immediately. White and so simple! Really suitable with the wedding dress. Here comes the explanation:




"Kate Middleton's Wedding Bouquet: The bouquet is a shield-shaped wired bouquet of myrtle, lily-of-the-valley, sweet William and hyacinth. The bouquet was designed by Shane Connolly and draws on the traditions of flowers of significance for the Royal Family, the Middleton family and on the Language of Flowers. The flowers’ meanings in the bouquet are: Lily-of-the-valley – Return of happiness Sweet William – Gallantry Hyacinth – Constancy of love Ivy: Fidelity; marriage; wedded love; friendship; affection Myrtle: the emblem of marriage; love."

So many meanings... isn't that fantastic?

Emilie's daughter

via pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment