Thursday, August 18, 2011

Tonight's dessert: Yellow plum tart

I bought yellow plums from a farm near Berne and that is what I made out of them: 
A yellow plum tart!


 Bought puff pastry - already rolled out

 yellow goodies...

 scattered grounded hazelnuts over the pastry

 halved the fruits and arranged them nicely on the pastry


 mixed full fat cream with vanilla and sugar

 put the fruits and pastry in the preheated
 hot oven (230°C)
 after 10 minutes I added the cream/vanilla/sugar mixture




 That is what came out in the end! Deliciously tasty and most wonderful when lukewarm. One could also serve it with a scoop of vanilla ice-cream...

I call this blessed...

Emilie's daughter

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm... looks great.


    Here's the recipe ...
    2 eggs and 1 cup sour milk. Whisk them. Pour in 1 cup cream and stir. Then mix in the rest ... 2.5 cup flour, 2 teaspoons baking powder, 2 teaspoons vanilla sugar, 2 tablespoons liquid margarine, 1 teaspoon cinnamon and 1 tablespoon sugar. Stir well.

    Pour everything in a large skillet. When it is baked on one side then flip the pancake. After a while, it is ready.

    What I have on top of pancake is mixed cream, black currant and a little sugar. When I put it on pancakes so do I grab some whole black currants.

    Kram Stina

    ReplyDelete