Friday, October 14, 2011

Home of Heaven - part II

The kitchen ^

A small cupboard in the living room... beautiful!

The dining room - I like the wooden ceiling - perfect with the white!


The entrance - you already met the chair...

Lovely details...

Staircase upto the living area



What an atmosphere!

Entrance floor

Very true!

Can you feel the atmosphere of the Chalet? I am sure you can! Just imagine what it'll look like when finished! I hope to show you more pics of the house around Christmas time. My sister in law is a gifted decorator and her X-mas ideas are always outstanding!

Talking about Christmas: Here in Berne many shops are starting to sell Christmas bulbs, candles, cards, lights, reindeers, Santa Claus costumes and... and... What is like where you live?

Start this weekend with laughter, fun, kisses and hugs!

♥ Emilie's daughter ♥ 




2 comments:

  1. So beautiful and so simple - what a perfect escape.
    Wishing you a wonderful weekend
    Helenx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christa,

    It looks like one of the wonderful houses I have seen in Bavaria. It's so beautiful! It so reminds me of Germany, a place I discovered a few years back and I have come to love.

    PS: I want this house. Can I have it, please?

    ANNA
    x

    ReplyDelete