Wednesday, November 23, 2011

A lovely and very dear present











Many years ago I received these two figures from Paul. He had created them himself. They enchanted me so much then and they still do until this day. Look at all the details: The lovely collar and and the little dress with the trendy dots, the little ballerina shoes of the bubbly girl, the checked shorts, the red sweatervest with the checkerboard pattern, the belt and the brown shoes with the funny shoestrings of 
the self-confident, sporty boy. I dare say in a way they resemble Paul and me...

They hang inside my wardrobe very patiently since years 
and say hello and smile each time I open the door.

Certainly their smile will make you smiling for a moment as well!

♥ Emilie's daughter 






6 comments:

  1. they are lovely indeed!
    and what a lovely thing to do; hanging them inside you garderobe.
    saying goodmorning to them every day...
    its always on the little simple details isn`t it?
    happiness i mean

    ReplyDelete
  2. !A lovely and very dear present" arrived today, packaged with lots of care. Thank you Christa! I love everything: the lantern, the pen, the pine cone and my very first advent calendar! I am so excited about opening one of the tiny windows, every day!

    PS: Your little marionettes are so cute, and obviously very much in love! You are very lucky, Christa!

    I emailed you, Christa!

    CIAO!

    ANNA

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Die Zwei sind wirklich ganz süß und liebevoll gemacht!

    ♥ Franka

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are very cute and a lovely keepsake. Leahx

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are absolutely beautiful,
    how lovely to have them inside your wardrobe
    and for them to greet you each morning!

    Wishing you well.


    x Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  6. That 2 figures was so sweet dear:) And for sure, happiness brought in our heart of that thing especially it was given by your loved one.:)

    ReplyDelete