Thursday, January 19, 2012

A movie to remember































Browsing through the web I found these photographs of the movie "Out of Africa". 
I remembered how fascinated I was by the story, the actors, their clothes, nature, 
the breathtaking shooting and how overwhelmed I was with my feelings.
Now about 25 years later  I still fall for Meryl Streep's and Robert Redford's charm
 and that beautiful house with its wonderful furniture.
I am planning an evening watching the movie again and breath in it's grandeur. 

First I have to buy a huge package of handkerchiefs...

I'll be back tomorrow! Hope you too!

 ♥ Emilie's daughter ♥




4 comments:

  1. Meryl Streep und dieser Film - a pleasure!!!

    ♥ Franka

    ReplyDelete
  2. You gave me a great idea for tonight!!marvelous movie!!xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ich liebe diesen Film!
    Toll!
    Liebe Grüße
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think i'll have to finally watch this movie. for some reason i've never seen it. i believe it's time. thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete