Monday, February 27, 2012

Cox & Cox
























2012 is a year where many celebrations with family and friends will take place. I have started to look for table decoration ideas and came across the website of  Cox & Cox. They do not only sell the items you see on the photographs above but also other beautiful products to make your house beautiful. Browsing through their website gave me a lot of ideas. Here you also find their catalogue.
By the way: How do you like the paper birds on the cage? I LOVE them!

I hope you had a refreshing weekend and start happily and powerful into the new week!

♥ Emilie's daughter 



6 comments:

  1. Lovely ideas!
    And the birds are so pretty!

    ♥ Franka

    ReplyDelete
  2. Schöne Ideen und noch schönere Bilder!
    ♥lichst
    Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  3. All lovely ideas Christa. I know that you will make a beautiful setting on your table..
    I did think that the birds were very original..
    How would you attach the name of the person on them! interesting to see.
    You always have such great ideas Christa.
    send hugs
    valx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the birds, too! Very, very pretty! ... and the butterflies!

    CIAO!

    ANNA

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Cox and Cox, such pretty things. I love the lazy susan in the first picture. Thanks for sharing, love Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  6. My dear Christa your blog become better and better!!!Love them all!!!Kisses my sweetie!!

    ReplyDelete