Tuesday, May 1, 2012

These are the days to come...


These are the days to come... wearing sandals and skirts and tanktops, sitting outside in the sunshine, in a deck chair under a large tree, observing lush nature, breathing in the flowers' fragrances, hearing the birds twitter and the bees buzz, swimming in a lake, in the sea, unwind at a beach, eating fruits from trees or shrubs, preserving them, staying up till the sun sets and longer, revel with family and friends and leaving one's cares behind. 

WELCOME MAY! I have been waiting for you!

♥ Emilie's daughter 


pic via web

7 comments:

  1. I wish it were sunny, on May 1st! But it's not! The birds are singing, but I don't know why! It's another miserable day and I wish I were in Italy!

    I love your photo, Christa!

    BMH

    ANNA

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photo and yes I agree with you. Have a nice day.

    Hugs
    Elna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy may christa.....i can't wait for summer, just around the corner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photo and yes I'm ready for the delights of May. Fun to learn bleeding heart plants are call tearing hearts there, thanks for sharing that info. Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy. Our mornings and evenings are getting cooler.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am yearning for sunshine and warm days but unfortunately it is cold and wet here and no sign of it getting better.

    If you get sun can you please send it in my direction? !!!


    x

    ReplyDelete