Tuesday, December 21, 2010

O Christmas tree, o Christmas tree

Buying a Christmas tree is not so easy! I tell you!


I would have liked this tree but the men in our family did not like it as much as I did.


So we choose one of these, which was ok for me.


I love the atmosphere with the Christmas trees in the centre of the city - when the farmers unpack in the morning it feels like being in a little forest. The smell in the air is so christmassy and filled with anticipation! Exciting, so exciting!


We guessed that the tree's weight must be around  50 kilograms...


so the strongest of the family had to carry it home! 
(And of course I did not tell them how strong I actually am! Hihihi!)

What kind of tree did you choose?

Have a great Tuesday!

Emilie's daughter


No comments:

Post a Comment