Monday, September 19, 2011

There is always style...




There is always style also in small villages in the mountains as these pictures prove. I am back from a beautiful holiday. Hubby and I walked from Switzerland via Austria to Germany and then back to Austria and finally back to Switzerland. All in all 250 kilometers on foot through the mountains with our backbacks. We saw breathtaking landscapes, met friendly people, talked to many cows, goats, sheeps, deers, horses, chickens, donkeys on the way, tasted apples and pears, rasberries, tomatoes... nature is plentiful at the moment and offers to the hiker tasty, wholesome snacks here and there...

Still - I am glad to be back and put my soar feet up and welcome you back to my blog!

Happy Monday everyone!

Emilie's daughter

No comments:

Post a Comment