Sunday, October 30, 2011

Autumn impressions















A few impressions of my autumn decoration at home. 
The weather is more springlike though. I do hope that the cold will soon set in. 
 I love cold days when one can wear scarves, gloves, warm jumpers and hats.

I hope your weekend is spookey. 
We do not celebrate Halloween in Switzerland although some people have started to do so.

♥ Emilie's daughter 


PS.  Do not forgive to participate in the lottery - the more comments the greater your chance!


3 comments:

  1. Hi Christa. Nice to meet you! I'm glad I found your blog. I love your autumn stone and all your wonderful autumn pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Christa:
    Your display of gourds looks very pretty, especially on the silver tray. We do not care for Halloween, but you are so right about how good it is to sit by a warm fire and shelter from the cold outside. The weather has turned decidedly wintry here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christa! Your gourd is so beautiful, but... where's Cinderella? I'd rather associate pumpkins with fairytales, than Halloween, which in UK, has a really scary connotation! This time last year, and the year before, I was at our house in Park Slope, the beautiful, sought after part of Brooklyn and I can tell you: Halloween was just a nice family occasion: everybody dressed up and out, on parade! Nothing spooky about it (not much!)
    I actually could do without Halloween... I don't like it and I don't see the need for it, unless you go to a party! We like parties!

    Nice photos. Still warm and nicely autumnal in UK, but it's snowing in Broolkyn! BRRRR!!!!! I'm glad to be here, really...

    Christmas is on its way! YES!

    ANNA

    XX

    ReplyDelete