Saturday, October 29, 2011

Caddies



Here in in the centre of Berne and I guess in many places in Switzerland people do their shopping by using caddies. (It is a fantastic exercise and it does not pollute the air!) In one of the shops in the old town the caddies are lined up in front when their owners are  in the supermarket. One of my sons suggested to post about this because these trolleys are so colorful and somewhat cheerful. And he is right! You can literally see how these caddies chat to each other and disclose the secrets of what they have in their bellies when rolling home. By the way: Our family has two caddies. Sometimes when our shopping list is long, hubby and I  take one each. Can you guess which one is mine on these pics? Yes, correct! It is the one with the black and white stripes... Did you notice? There are people who secure their trolley with a safety lock! Mine has (so far) never been stolen and I use one since over twenty years...

I hope you are all enjoying your weekend!

♥ Emilie's daughter 

PS. Do not forget to participate in the lottery!







1 comment:

  1. They are so perfect for shopping in the City. I use mine then. I did not think of using a lock and key, hmmmm. Then again,I have never had anything stolen, so why bother.
    Thanks for the wonderful images
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete