Sunday, November 6, 2011

Heaven is in Lucerne... Shabby Chic!




The shop is called himmlisch which means heavenly 

The shop is owned by my sister in law and beARTrice is her part


and then it is owned by Iris and Unikatum is her part

 The following pictures show what heaven looks like:





















This heavenly shop belongs to my sister-in-law Beatrice and her friend Iris. It is located in Lucerne and the address is: Kasimyrpfifferstrasse 14, CH-6003 Luzern. It is open from Wednesday till Saturday 10 am - 6.30 pm, Saturdays till 4 pm. Saturdays they also offer coffee and sweets.

Beatrice and Iris restore old furniture etc. but also sell new articles from Bloomingville, Green Gate etc. Not only before Christmas does a look at their choice of products pay. I am sure you'll find a beauty for someone of whom you believe has already everything! I plan to visit them during Christmas time so I can show you more eye-candies!

Paul and I are going to Basle today and I hope I can show you some of our impressions tomorrow!

Till then! Make the most out of this day!

♥ Emilie's daughter 

pics by kinki magazine and web

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Beatrice and Iris: the shop is FANTASTIC! And I can see, there's also a little place, there, for Pinocchio. I love Pinocchio... it was the first long book I read, as I child. Shame Disney had to go and spoil it! I don't like the way Disney took the most wonderful book for children and turned it into a cartoon. Pinocchio by Italian writer Carlo Collodi (first published in 1883!)is a wonderful book suitable for children (though very scary, in places) and adults. You might enjoy reading it, Christa!

    Thank you for showing the lovely images... lovely pastel shades everywhere... really, really nice!

    BUONA DOMENICA!

    ANNA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Christa:
    What a beautiful and very stylish looking shop which becomes yet another reason to visit Lucerne. This is exactly the kind of store in which, on occasions when we do go shopping, we so much like to spend time [and, usually, money!]. Please do give Beatrice and Iris our very warmest wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful place! It was so much fun touring it with your pictures. I can't wait to see more. If I was closer, I would do all my Christmas shopping there and more. I can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful shop. I cannot wait to tell my daughter about it.
    I am sure she will pay Beatrice and Iris a visit. I would be there buying something if i was closer.
    lovely photos Crista.
    Best wishes to Beatrice and Iris. val

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crista. Nina is on "Grenelstrasse 5" Lucern.

    "Theenglishprofessionals"

    Hope your day in Basle.
    Look forward to your pictures.
    best regards val

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures!
    By the way: thank you for the tomato-salsa, it was delicious!

    ReplyDelete