Sunday, December 4, 2011

A white dream
















Yesterday we were invited at my brother's. My sister-in-law has decorated the house so beautifully it is a dream! Unfortunately silly me had forgotten to load the camera with batteries so I could not take many pics. I think though you can well see how magnificent and beautiful it the atmosphere is.

We had, by the way, a delicious dinner - nothing was lacking. Thank you Beatrice and Walter you are both so absolutely wonderful!

I wish you all a merry second advent with those people you like most!


♥ Emilie's daughter ♥ 

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful home your brother and sister in law have created.

    So clean and fresh and welcoming.

    Great to read that you had a lovely visit with them.

    Enjoy your Sunday, raining here again!!!

    Wishing you sunshine.


    x Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your brother and sister in law have a lovely home. Its inviting..
    She has lovely taste. I love the old 3 tiered fruit and plate rack.. I want one.!
    Super you spent a night with your brother.
    enjoy your Sunday Chista.
    looks like rain here.
    best wishes val

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christa... yes, they love white and it all looks really gorgeous. I love the door. I can just imagine walking up the stairs, towards that door.

    The antipasto on the table (cheese board and salami) looks just like my kind of thing... YUM. YUM, YUM! And I see they have an Italian caffettiera in the kitchen. Smart people!

    You are right, Christa: It's a lovely place!

    I'm off to bed.

    BUONA NOTTE

    ANNA

    ReplyDelete