Sunday, January 22, 2012

Hannah's bike














When I come home and I see this lovely, cool, brilliantly styled bicycle at our doorstep, I know Hannah is visiting us. It is so cheerful in color and so very nicely old-fashioned that it lifts my spirit upon my return home. I believe it is one of those things which are hard to find these days or then only findable when one is ready to spend a lot of money.

Who Hannah is? She is my younger boy's girlfriend and a true sunshine!

A big squeeze to all of you who have given me good advice of what to see and what to do in London.
 I'll report what we saw and hope to take a few good photographs.

Life is short - make this Sunday a good one!

 ♥ Emilie's daughter  ♥







6 comments:

  1. I love so much the bicycle ! Especially this old -fashioned . I have one like this from my father ...Please look at my post about London >
    Have a nice Saturday !
    Olympia

    ReplyDelete
  2. The perfect bicycle==beautiful lines and wonderful shade of green!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Christa!
    I'm so excited about the pictures of my bike, they're really good!
    Thank you very much!
    Enjoy your sunday!
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  4. That bike is waaaay cool :)
    Enjoy your sunday evening!
    xx Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, that bike is gorgeous!!! You know how much I like these vintage bikes. Just beautiful! Have a great week. Leahx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Christa:
    Oh we absolutely love Hannah's bicycle. We are not surprised that your heart lifts when you see it, just the sight of it made us smile. It has such a cheery look about it, surely its owner must have a sunny personality, it could not be otherwise!!

    ReplyDelete