Saturday, February 25, 2012

A taste of Italy - part 3


Before baking 


After baking and before eating...
I am always looking for recipes and therefore Anna's (A taste of Italy blog) ideas are very much appreciated by my family and me. We ares a bit behind with the follow up of the recipes but one day we will succeed.  Yesterday we tried Dolce & Gabbana Eat your Heart Out! Peperoni Ripieni Aromatici- Mozzarella Filled Peppers. Easy and quick to make and on top of it very delicious. We had it as a main meal but I can recommend it also as a warm starter or on a aperitif buffet. 

Happy weekend!

♥ Emilie's daughter ♥ 

4 comments:

  1. Well done, Christa! Your peppers look absolutely fantastic!

    It gives me immense pleasure to see that my recipes can be followed and turned into delicious food! It means that my instructions are clear.

    Again: VERY WELL DONE! They taste delicious, don't they? Next, I might show you how to make a similar dish with zucchine (courgettes!) It's a good, maybe lighter version, for Spring!

    BUON FINE SETTIMANA e... BIG HUGS!

    ANNA

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks delicious Christa, and how nice that Anna can see her recipe being used.
    Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should both start a cooking show!!!

    :-)

    ♥ Franka

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmmm... that looks pretty yummy ;)

    ReplyDelete