Sunday, March 4, 2012

News from beARTrice and Unikatum































A few days ago I visited my sister-in-law's and her friend's shabby chic shop in Lucerne. 
Silly me forgot the camera at home and so the mobile's cam had to do... 
I hope you enjoy the little excursion all the same. 
Here is the link to my earlier post on the shop including the address.

By the way once again I was blown away by the incomparable atmosphere 
and those wonderful, unique lovelies!

Happy Sunday everyone!

♥ Emilie's daughter 

5 comments:

  1. Hello Christa! I can see your reflection in one of the photos!

    It certainly is a gorgeous shop... one in which I would be very happy to spend a lot of time... and money!

    There's a place near here, called Kerry's Pine, in a little town called Reepham, where, in the olden days, they had a railway station. They stock a fantastic selection of truly beautiful objects, china, furnishings... the place is really big and rustic. They also have a little restaurant, where you can buy tea, coffee and cakes. I love it and it's haunted!

    Congratulations to you sister-in-law and her friend! The shop is beautiful and I am jealous!

    BUONA DOMENICA!

    ANNA

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Christa

    I love this store!! I also love the Blessed Mother is present too.

    Have a beautiful Sunday

    Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness me Christa, this looks to be such a lovely shop. Doesn't the Greengate china look lovely mixed with old stuff? Many thanks for your kind comments. I think your marmalade must be different, as ours is always made with citrus fruits. I do apologise for the delay in the reply, I have been away from the computer this week. I hope you have had a lovely weekend, love Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the blue-white dishes most!

    ♥ Franka

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a beautiful shop! Many things I'd want to buy, like some of the dishes, thanks for sharing, Laura

    ReplyDelete