Saturday, April 7, 2012

Centre Pompidou





























As I told you in my yesterday's post Centre Pompidou (National Art and culture center) "est une merveille" and a must to visit when in Paris. It was designed in the style of high-tech architecture. The architectures being Renzo Piano, Richard Rogers and Gianfranco Franchini. It was opened it 1977 which I found amazing as it looks still very modern and stylish. It houses the Musée National d'Art Moderne. From the top one has an amazing view over the city which I will show you tomorrow together with some pieces of art!

In the meantime I hope I have made your mouth watering! See you tomorrow!

 ♥ Emilie's daughter  

PS. Sorry for my bad update - I'll try to visit your blogs today!

7 comments:

  1. Hej Chris,
    schöne Bilder!
    Ich wünsche euch schöne sonnige Ostertage!
    ♥lichst
    Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Christa - I visited the centre when it was very new. I did not know quite what to make of the architecture at that time. However, I think that it has worn well, and seems to be thoroughly enjoyed by visitors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photos of Paris are wonderful, I liked your fountain yesterday too. Have a good Easter.
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a place, I'm impressed. Have a nice Eastern.

    Hugs
    Elna

    ReplyDelete
  5. PARIS - I love this town - so beautiful and full of inspirations!

    ♥ Franka

    ReplyDelete