Friday, June 1, 2012

On my way home...







... this bike caught my attention.
 Obviously, it was waiting for the owner, who had locked it safely so no one would take it away...
 I very much loved the wicker basket decorated with those wonderful pale pink roses. 
Someone must own this bike with a creative vein and a love for details, I thought. 
I could not resist fishing the cam out of my bag and take some pics. 
Did you, BTW, notice the bicycle bell? 
Really stylish with the that Burberry pattern! Love, love, love!

Welcome June today! 
I can hardly believe that the sixth month of 2012 starts!

♥ Emilie's daughter 




11 comments:

  1. Unique bicycle, I like the flowers.

    Greetings,
    Filip

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love wicker basket decorated with those wonderful pale pink roses too!! It's so beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely bike, it makes me smile. Have a great weekend.

    Hugs
    Elna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 1st June Christa - that bike definitely belongs to a stylish and I suspect pretty lady.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Christa

    The bike is personalized by the owner and speak of her personality - Beautiful
    Helenx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautifully decorated bike. That lady has class.
    I love the bike, its the old style bicylce.. Its so great in Switzerland, that you can chain your bike and no one takes it.
    Lovely photos Christa.
    Happy weekend
    valxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it--so sweet and stylish.
    Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is a wonderful bike. I am glad you saw it and got pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's a beautiful bike, Christa! I wonder who owns it? It certainly is well looked after...

    I had a bike, when I was a little girl. My dad put it outside, in Winter, and covered it. When I went to get it, in Spring, I found a surprise: a pigeon had made a nest on the back of it, feeling sheltered and hidden by the cover. I couldn't use my bike for weeks, Christa, as there were eggs and then chicks in the nest. It was a lovely surprise. My bike was called Graziella, by the way!

    Just a little story for you...

    CIAO

    BMH&B
    ANNA
    xx

    ReplyDelete