Wednesday, January 29, 2014

How to live a simple live...






I have not been absent for quite some time... but I have not forgotten you all! I hope you started well and happily into 2014!

I have just watched a documentary on BBC4 about British Reverend Pete Owen Jones which a found very interesting, charming, funny and which is providing me with ample food for thought! I do not approve of everything Pete Owen Jones says but I think he is right: Downsizing our lives could be the word! The documentary takes sometime to watch but I believe it is well worth it! Enjoy and if you wathch it, let me know what you think!

Hope to be back soon and read all your recent posts!

♥  Emilie's daughter ♥ 





2 comments:

  1. It nice to see you , happy new year too! That looks very interesting,I tried the link but we can't access BBC Worldservice in the UK, what a shame! Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belated Happy New Year Christa - Reverend Peter Owen Jones is quite a character, and regularly does programmes on our TV. Like Sarah I couldn't access this, but I may be able to receive it on BBC iplayer over here.

    ReplyDelete