Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Memories of the last working day in the garden




When my younger son helped me to clean up the garden and getting it ready for winter time I took a few pics. The weather was lovely and warm. I was wearing sandals and in the evening my feet were tanned. We could not imagine what it would feel like when the temperatures fall! These days I cannot think how warm it was then! Luckily I have some photographs of that felicitous afternoon.

Be nice to yourself!

 Emilie's daughter ♥ 




4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the kind wish.

    Wishing you a joyful day

    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope the warmth stays in your heart... lovely pictures from your garden : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a big pumpkin! Your garden photos are so wonderful!
    Hugs
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am about to have my last day in the garden, Christa! I have a big bag full of Spring bulbs to plant and strawberries to "relocate" Good job it's such a lovely, sunny day, here. So... I shall enjoy my afternoon! I think...

    Ciao

    ANNA
    x

    ReplyDelete